- Before your shaving procedure make sure your face is properly washed with your usual face wash or soap.
- Next make your beard really wet. Make sure to make it very wet because 30% of the water is absorbed in the hair. You can even take a shower to soften the hair.
- After this, scrub your face with any scrub or natural scrub like sugar or oatmeal so the dead skin cells are removed and if there is any ingrown hair.
- Use a quality shaving cream. The best shaving creams create a rich creamy lather. But remember the less foaming in the shave cream is sign of a quality product.
- Use a shaving brush. It’s one of the best tools you can use to achieve the optimum shave. The shaving brush does a few things; first it helps to raise the hair that are close, then it helps create a rich clean creamy lather with the shaving cream that stays close to the skin and then it removes the dead skin cells and further the exfoliates the skin and reduces the chances of any blemishes or acne, razor bumps etc. The skin looks fresh and soft. *Apply the shaving cream using brush in a circular motion.
- After this use a high-quality razor and change the blades to reduce any chance of bacteria. Make sure the blade is sharp. You are not just shaving hair you are also scraping off the two layers of skin.
- Ideally the shaving should be done in the direction of the beard growth. Start with the sides, then the moustache area and lastly the chin .The chin area is the toughest. Make sure your head is bending back when you’re sharing the chin and neck area. Be very careful when you shave this area.
- After that, rinse off with ice cold water so all of your pores are closed and for a cooling effect. *Don’t want to use hot water it will cause irritation.
- After shaving skin is most vulnerable so you can also use a good face wash that’s going to get rid of any bacteria.
- Remember not to rub the towel against your skin rather pat dry it. Finish with aftershave or shaving lotion and you voila, here is your clean shave.
Tips to run a successful Facebook business page Facebook is very common in use nowadays. …