Homemade Remedies for Excessive Sweating
Sweating is a natural process but excessive sweating is a big problem usually in summers it can even embarrass you. Follow the following home remedies to get rid of this problem.
- Natural vinegar: Take 2 tablespoon of natural vinegar and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mix it and intake it thrice a day to cure excessive sweating. Try to take it on an empty stomach-half an hour after or before the meal.
- Tomato juice: Fresh juice of tomato is very good to drink every day to get rid of this problem.
- Herbal tea: Sage is enrich in magnesium and vitamin B which reduces the activities of sweat glands.so sage tea is proven to be a great remedy for excessive sweating. Brew some sage herbs in warm water and let them cool. It is specially meant for stop excessive sweating in underarms. Green tea is also equally effective if you don’t get sage herbs easily.
- Potato: Cut some slices of potato and rub them under your arms and the area which sweat more. This is the easiest remedy to get of excessive sweating problem.
- Witch Hazel: Witch hazel is a great antiperspirant and astringent, which dries up the sweating area and solve the problem. Tea of this natural herb can also be very effective.
- Cornstarch and Baking soda: After cleaning your under arms apply a mixture of cornstarch and baking soda. Wait for half an hour and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Coconut Oil: Take 10gms of camphor and mix it with a bowl of coconut oil apply it on the sweat areas and get rid of the problem naturally.
- Salt: Mix one tablespoon of salt with lime juice and massage your hands with this mixture. It will slow down the activities of sweat glands and control excessive sweating.