- Ice cubes are a toner that tighten your skin pores. It is an instant remedy for open pores as it stimulates blood circulation and gives you a healthier skin. Rub an ice cube twice a day for 15 to 20 seconds after cleansing of your face. For better results fill the ice tray with lemon or tomato juice and freeze it. Then massage these ice cubes on your face.
- Honey has medicinal, antibacterial and healing properties. It contains excessive amount of potassium that kills bacteria which clog the pores.
- Mix one tablespoon of olive oil with few drops of lemon juice and 2 tablespoon of sugar and gently rub on your face for 20 to 30 seconds. Rinse it with cool water. Use this remedy once a week for better results.
- Egg white contains amino acids and those enzymes that rejuvenates the skin and unclog the pores. Apply it on your face and cover it up with a tissue paper. Wait until the mask completely dries, peel off the paper. This is very effective pee off mask for minimizing open pores.
- Almonds have skin restorative properties which minimizes open pores and makes your skin smooth and clear. Take 5-6 almonds crush them add few drops of lemon juice and grind them to form a paste. Apply it for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Add few drops rose water in cucumber juice and dab it on your face, wash it after 15-20 minutes. This will reduces your open pores. Moreover, Silica in cucumber gives you a fair complexion and improves the skin texture.
- Apple cider vinegar has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties that maintains the Ph balance of a skin and tightens up the pores. Take equal quantity of apple cider vinegar and water. Apply the mixture with the help of cotton ball and wait for few minutes. Wash it with water and use it regularly for better results.
Tags Fashion & Style Tips & Tricks