There are some easy tricks to tackle with your dull hair and to look awesome every day.
- Avocado’s oil and proteins smoothen and moisturize your hair and give your hair a very fine look. Add couple of drops of peppermint essential oil to half of an avocado make a paste like mask and apply on your hair after shampoo and leave it for 15 minutes then rinse. Its scent also gives you a very pleasant feeling with super soft hair.
- Coconut oil is very good for dull, dry and rough hair as coconut oil has great penetration capacity it goes deep into the hair shaft and nourishes the hair. Apply a tablespoon of coconut oil to the ends of damp hair. If you have really rough, dry and dull hair keep the oil on overnight and shampoo out in morning.
- Combination of banana and oil gives your hair a really smoothie texture. Bananas are very awesome and beneficial for hair. Take one tablespoon of olive oil add one banana in it and mash the mixture until the banana is pureed.( to avoid banana chunks in your hair.). then apply it on your hair and massage your hair and scalp. Leave it for 30 minutes then rinse thoroughly with shampoo.
- Pumpkins are rich in vitamins A and C, beta-carotene, potassium and zinc. Take one cup of pumpkin puree and add 1-2 tablespoons of honey in it. Mix it properly and apply it on your hair. Cover your hair with shower cap to keep the mask in its place. Wait for 15 minutes and then rinse.
- Tea gives a natural shine to dry and dull hair. Tea enhances hair color so use a tea that works with your hair color. Chamomile tea for blondes, black tea for brunettes to enhance shine and to enrich color. Take a cup of unsweetened freshly made cooled tea add lemon juice in it and rinse your hair with it, wait for 1-2 minutes rinse thoroughly and end up with bright and shiny hair.