What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is an analytics service that is offered by Google that reports and track web traffic, currently as a podium inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. Google Analytics is the most extensively used website analytics service on the website. Google Analytics provides a user-friendly and interactive interface that allows consumers to track their website traffic data, including conversions and sales.
How does Google Analytics work?
Google Analytics works by tracking code called “page tags” which are placed on every page of a website. These page tags send information about the page view to the Google Analytics servers. The information is then processed and stored in tables, where it can be used to generate reports about website usage trends.
What are some features of Google Analytics?
Some features of Google Analytics include:
- The capability to track both paid and organic traffic
- The capability to track conversions and sales
- Comprehensive reporting on website usage trends
Benefits of Google Analytics
Here is a list of benefits that one can gain by using google analytics service. Have a look
- Gain insights into how your website is being used.
- The benefit is to check which campaigns are influencing traffic and sales.
- Another benefit is to make data-driven decisions about your website content and design.
- Feel assured that you are doing all possible to nurture your business.
- Sleep easy at night knowing that you’re using the finest tools accessible to track your website’s performance.
Google Analytics is an influential tool that is used to track website traffic and produce comprehensive reports about usage trends. This information can be used to enhance advertising campaigns and make enhanced decisions about how to allocate resources. If you are not using Google Analytics, you should consider doing so!
Click here to read Marketing Articles