A bright smile not only looks great but it makes you more attractive. A smile can be very inviting so having a whiter smile is exciting and engaging.
- For white teeth mix half of a tea spoon of baking soda with half of a tea spoon of water in a cup. Mix to make a past. Dip your tooth brush in it to cover the bristles with paste. Brush your teeth for one or two minutes not more than that as you normally would, and concentrate on getting the brush into all the cracks and crevices. Then spit out the baking soda and rinse your mouth with water or your mouthwash. Give your toothbrush a thorough rinse as well. Don’t use the paste of baking soda for more than two minutes as baking soda is mild abrasive and may begin to erode the enamel of your teeth.
- You can also mix baking soda with your tooth paste, lemon or lime juice and hydrogen peroxide and apply the same procedure with same quantity. Repeat every other day for better result.
- You can also have white teeth by changing the head of your electric tooth brush at least every two or three months.
- Foods that are firm and crispy also helps in cleaning and whitening your teeth eat carrots, celery, popcorns, apples, spinach as they remove stains from the teeth. If you know you won’t be able to brush your teeth right after eating make raw foods the final food you eat.
- A natural and organic way to maintain a healthy smile and white teeth is gargle with apple cider vinegar, rinsing your teeth with two parts water to one part apple cider vinegar and swishing the solution around for one minute, then brush your teeth as usual. Vinegar helps remove stains, whiten teeth and kill bacteria in your gums and mouth.
- The most important and last but not the least rinse your mouth after every meal.