There are numerous benefits of green tea.
- Green tea contains antioxidants and nutrients that have very healthy effect on body. Antioxidants lower the risk of various types of cancer in your body.
- Green tea also contains various bio-active compounds that contains large amount of important nutrients and improve health and reduce the formation of free radicals in the body and protects the cells and molecules from damage.
- It is a zero caloric drink it increase the metabolic rate and results in weight loss its regular intake can reduce and maintain your weight at the same time.
- Having green tea on regular basis can prevents a person from heart disease and strokes as it burns fat and reduces the cholesterol level in the body. When a person has high percentage of fat in his/her body then he/she is on more risk of heart diseases and stroke so green tea helps burning in fats and reducing cholesterol level and prevents the person from these dangerous diseases.
- It is also very beneficial for diabetics as well since it helps in controlling the blood sugar level and helps in maintaining insulin level.
- Green tea is also an antiviral agent it kills bacteria and lower the risk of infections in the body.
- Having green tea daily improves your physical performance and makes you fit and active.
- It also strengthen and improves your brain functions like memory and all. It also lower the risk of brain diseases like Alzheimer and Parkinson in old age.
- It also makes your skin look flawless and healthy as it clears the impurities in the blood which results in clear and glowing skin.
- It also lessens the chance of Acne and prevents a person from other skin diseases which eventually results in glowing, smooth, clear, beautiful, and flawless skin.