Acne is a very common issue now a days. It is because of hormonal changes or oily skin. Here are some remedies for acne and pesky pimples.
- Apple cider vinegar is a very good remedy for acne as it kills off the bacteria and balances the ph of your skin which makes it difficult for bacteria to thrive. Wash your face with water and dry add one part of vinegar to three parts of water with the help of cotton ball apply directly to the blemish. Leave for at least 10 minutes or overnight. Then wash face thoroughly.
- Honey and cinnamon makes a perfect combination when it comes to acne a cinnamon has antimicrobactrial properties and honey is natural anti biotic. Wash your face with water and pat dry. Make a paste of 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon by blending thoroughly. Apply the mask to your face or on the blemish leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse off completely. Make sure to have some paper towels with you as the mixture is sticky.
- Papaya is a very good natural acne remedy as t removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the skin, leaving it soft and smooth. Papaya’s enzyme called papain reduces inflammation and helps prevent the pus from forming. Mash up the flesh of papaya until it makes a paste that can be easily applied to your skin. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off completely with warm water.
- Tea tree oil is very good for skin care, especially for acne as it acts more like a solvent that cuts through the extra sebum and dead skin cells, unblocks the pores, act as the antibacterial agent which kills off the acne causing bacteria and prevents further outbreaks. Dilute tea tree oil by mixing 9 parts water and 1 part oil. Apply with cotton ball to the problem area and rinse after some time. Use tea tree face washes for better results.
- Aloe Vera has antibacterial properties, it works as an anti-inflammatory. It decreases the redness and swelling and soothes your skin. Wash your face with water and pat dry. Apply aloe Vera jell directly to your problem areas and leave it for overnight. Plant an aloe Vera plant in your house for fresh jell.