If you want to look totally flawless and use your concealer in best way, try following concealer tricks.
- If you want to use foundation apply it first as you will remove most of your concealer while applying your foundation, so apply your foundation first and then use concealer you will find that you don’t need to use much concealer because of the foundation.
- Don’t draw a circle of concealer under your eye, the most flattering way is to draw a triangle with the base under you eye and the point toward your cheek. It not conceals the dark circles, but it also create an illusion that your cheek is lifted.
- Prime your eye lids with a dab of concealer to prevent your eye shadow from falling off your lid.
- For pimples first apply green concealer on pimple to cancel out pimples redness then conceals the skin around the pimple with the concealer that matches your skin tone.
- While choosing a concealer for inner V, middle section of your eye lid and place just below your brow bone, make sure your concealer color is slightly lighter than your skin tone.
- Mix bit of your eye cream, highlighter and concealer then apply it under your eyes, on the outside and over your brow bone to hide puffiness and brighten the area.
- If you think your concealer looks too cakey take a thin tissue blot the area to prevent the product from settling in the creases around your eye.
- Don’t worry if you don’t have concealer or you find yourself without it you can use foundation as well, place a small dot of liquid foundation on the area wait for few minutes and then blend it out
- Don’t forget to use green toned concealer for red blemishes, peach shade for blue circles and bruises and yellow toned generally as it conceals almost all uneven skin tones.
Hence these were some concealer tricks helps you look flawless.