8 Miraculous Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar
*Please note, most of these are beauty tips so you would want to use the apple cider vinegar with water because it might cause your skin to burn.
- Face toner. Use apple cider vinegar as a face toner because of its antibacterial properties. It also has alpha hydroxy acid’s that tones and tightens the skin Apply on a cotton ball and dab it on your face after washing your face and before moisturizing.
- Cure a sore throat. Apple Cider Vinegar is full of antibacterial properties so gargle it with warm water to help heal your sore throat.
- Get rid of dandruff. The acid in the apple cider vinegar helps break product build up in your hair and restores its normal pH value. It also makes your hair shiny but remember to mix it with a cup of water and after a hair wash, pour the mixture in your scalp avoiding the eye area.
- Natural Deodorant. Even though it does not smell nice itself but because of it’s antibacterial properties will kill the bad odor naturally.
- Whiten your teeth. But always remember to dilute the apple cider vinegar with water because it’s highly acidic and it may cause sensitivity.
- Clean your make up brushes. Due to it’s antibacterial properties you can use it to remove any sort of dirt and germs in your make up brushes.
- Improve digestion.Use apple cider vinegar and salad dressing. This will improve your digestive system and you wont feel bloated.
- Heal sunburn. It also helps heal sunburns,but again, remember to mix it with water!