Fish is a low fat and high quality protein diet. It is filled with vitamins such as vitamin D and B2 (riboflavin).
- It is also rich in calcium, phosphorus and great source of minerals such as iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium and iodine. Doctors recommend to eat fish at least two times a week as a part of healthy diet.
- The proteins, vitamins and nutrients in fish can lower the blood pressure and lower the risk of heart attack and strokes. Fish lower the risk by lowering level of fats called triglycerides in the blood and also reduces blood clotting and abnormal heart rhythms after heart attack.
- Fish contain polyunsaturated fatty acids which prevents damage to brain cells, the omega-3 fatty acids and other minerals in fish are very essential nutrients as they contribute in brain development.
- Eating fish on regular basis can reduce the risk of high blood pressure which is linked with dementia.
- It also decrease the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and diabetes. The omega 3 fatty acids in fish are very necessary to keep our heart and mind healthy. It also reduce the level of depression by raising the level of the brain chemical serotonin which helps to ease depression.
- Fish also improves your skin and hair, it makes your skin looks sparkling glowing and your hair fabulously shinny and healthy. Eating fish can keep your skin looking nourished and hair shinny. Salmon is one of the best sources for omega-3 fatty acids which keeps your skin supple and moisturized. Salmon also has a selenium mineral that protects the skin from sun exposure moreover, the vitamin D in fish keeps your bones and teeth strong and healthy.
- It promotes bone health and make your bones stronger and healthy hence, Fish is a rich source of nutrients and minerals that are very essential for human body.
Tags Health & Fitness
SketchUp Pro: Powerful 3D drawing application Sketchup is a user friendly and very easy to …