Natural Facial at Home
Natural Facial at Home
- Tie up your hair properly and wear a comfortable t shirt since you are going to use cleanser, scrub, steam and mask so don’t let your hair get in your way.
- A clean and fresh face always results in good facial. Wet your face with warm water and apply your favorite cleanser to remove dirt, make up and sweat from your face. Apply the cleanser using a proper circulation motion. If you want to use a natural cleanser try using oil. Rub olive oil, jojoba oil or almond oil into your skin then wipe it off a piece of towel dampened with warm water. Cleansing with oil leaves your skin soft and moist.
- Scrubbing is very important to remove away the dead skin and reveal fresh skin underneath. You can apply your favorite scrub using a gentle circular motion or you can make our own home made scrub using natural products like
- For oily skin: Mix 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon of sugar (powdered/crushed) and 1 teaspoon of water
- For normal skin: Mix 1 teaspoon honey,1 teaspoon milk and 1 teaspoon of ground oatmeal
- For dry skin: Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of ground almonds.
- Use room temperature water to rinse off the scrub. Make sure to rinse properly around your eyes and nose so you don’t leave any of the scrub on your face, after this dry your face with a soft towel
- Massaging makes your skin looks fresh and beautiful as it increases circulation in your facial tissue, it helps combat puffiness and wrinkles and relieves stress. Use your fingers to massage your cheeks using a wide circular motion. Move your fingers up to your nostrils, over your cheekbones and back around. Repeat for one minute. Massage your forehead, starting with the temples and moving in toward the center. Then Massage your eye area, starting at the arch of your brow, moving down past the outer corner of your eyes, sweeping under your eyes toward your nose and back up to your brows.
- Place a small pot of water on the stove and bring it to a simmer. Drape a towel over your head and place your face over the pot for three to five minutes. Then turn off the heat. To make it a herbal steam you can add five drops of lavender essential oil or peppermint extract. You can also use herbal teabags, chamomile or mint.
- Then apply mask. One of the following according to your skin type.
- For oily skin: mix 1 teaspoon honey and 1 tablespoon cosmetic clay
- For normal skin: mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon yogurt
- For dry skin: mix 1/2 mashed banana and 1 tablespoon honey
- Leave the mask until it is dry then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Apply homemade toner to make your skin look bright and youthful.
- Plain cool water
- Rose water
- Mixture of 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 teaspoon of water.
- Then apply moisturizer it will keep your skin from drying out, making the effects of your facial last as long as possible.
Tags Beauty Tips life style
Tips to run a successful Facebook business page Facebook is very common in use nowadays. …