5 Uses of Sugar, Other Than Eating.
- Sugar is a great natural exfoliator. Use olive oil or any sort of oil, mix it in sugar and scrub it on any body part for exfoliation. That will remove all the dead skin cells and reveal soft subtle skin.
- Sugar can also make your lipstick last longer. After applying your favourite lipstick sprinkle sugar on your lips, wait a minute and then lick it off. This will help your breath remain fresh too.
- Other than making your lipstick last, sugar is excellent for dry lips by making them softer. Mix equal amounts of sugar and olive oil and form a thick paste .Apply the paste on your lips and let it sit for 1 minute. Then gently scrub the paste on your lips and exfoliate. Wipe it off with a damp cloth and there you have silky smooth lippies.
- Sugar is also helpful to sooth a burnt tongue. Sprinkle sugar on the affected area and the pain should subside instantly.
- Lastly, sugar good to use at home to keep the flowers fresh. Sugar mixed with vinegar is good for stems and to stop the growth of bacteria to keep the flowers fresh all day long.
These are top 5 uses of sugar, if you like this, share it with your friends and family.