6 Easy Steps to Lose Pregnancy Fat.
- Breastfeed. This process burns 600 to 800 calories a day, even if all you do is sit comfortably and feed your baby, you could still be losing weight.
- Get up and move. Be an active mother. Tend to do things yourself.
- Dance whenever you get the time. Turn on the radio or plug in your headphones and shake that booty.
- Watch calories and fat. Say no to empty-calorie foods like sodas and chips, as well as fad diets that eliminate entire food groups. Instead, fill your diet with a variety of nutrient-rich meals containing lean protein, whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables and plenty of low-fat dairy products.
- Take naps. Sleep with your baby or sleep when someone else is looking after the baby, you need your rest. This way you’ll keep your energy levels and your cravings in check
- Eat healthful snacks. Eating too much sugar can send your blood-sugar levels on a roller-coaster ride. And when your blood sugar drops, you’re more likely to eat the first thing you can get your hands on. So skip the sugary treats.